Well - we are officially on the countdown to school. We have less than a week and it has been on my mind. Ashley is begining kindergarten and that is a BIG deal! I know they will both have a fantastic year - we love their teachers and school. Someone shared this prayer with me a few years ago - and it has been on my mind as we are about to start this new school year for Ashley more than Ryan. Ashley is a very special unique child with a fantastic spirit. I just know that this year is going to be an amazing growth year for her.
I free you from my anxiety, from my personal idea of what constitutes happiness for you. I trust the spirit of God in you, to guide you, to show you the way that is right for you, your highest good, the way that means hapiness and success for you.
I place you lovingly in the hands of the Father. I stand by in faith, I refrain from imposing my will on you. You are God's child. You are here to fulfill your own purpose. As close as I am to you, as much as I love you, I cannot live your life for you. Your destiny, your place your fulfillment is between you and God.
I know that we are one in God and that as I trust God in my life and trust Him in your life, all will be well.
No comments:
Post a Comment