Friday, November 21, 2008

Count your blessings....

As I sit and watched the Thanksgiving show at the kids school this week (twice), I listened as the senior pastor reminded everyone what this holiday is really about. He encouraged everyone - even in this uncertain time - to count your blessings. To take a moment and realize all the wonderful things we have to be thankful for. So as I listended to the kids sing Run Turkey Run, 2 Little Indians, God Bless America and heard Ashley recite Psalm 100 - I actually got teary...I do have a lot of blessings in my life...and I AM Thankful!


My Indian Ryan was showing me his recipe to "How to Cook a Turkey"


My Chief Indian Ashley


Ryan is right in the middle - a much better performance this year. (Last year for this show he stood with his finger up his nose the entire time)


Ashley LOVES her brother....











No comments: